1. Vue.js is object-oriented which enables it to create instances that are widely used for rendering of elements. With an object-oriented approach, data can be sent to the view with less complex syntax and without the requirement of any intermediate medium. Additionally, elements can be rendered automatically and it does not require coding which makes the development much easier and saves time as well as effort. Eventually, the parts of the code can be easily modified by the user with the help of tools. There are so many other features such as JQuery which helps in keeping information in the DOM and changing all parts that may require additional rendering or modifying which contributes to creating highly responsive web design services.
3. This framework consists of so many events as well as handlers. Events can be defined as the feature which can contain the full history of interaction that happened between various web or hybrid applications and its users. V-on directives with colons can be used to create events in Vue.js. The main function of these directives is to specify the type of event. For instance v-on: click. Events are somehow very difficult to create and manage. Therefore, various handlers are assigned. The main job of the handler is to command apps about what job they should do whenever the command of a particular event is triggered.
4. There are several components present in Vue.js. These components are very similar to other libraries present in this framework. To create a component in Vue.js, the user has to first access the component “Vue.component”. This particular component consists of a name or identifier along with a configuration. After this, various templates can be specified to coders, which can then be included in the DOM and other required props. There is a specific function called the “v-bind” function which helps the templates to pass in the props.
5. Vue.js also provides the feature of conditional data binding. Users can command the system to connect information only if the given condition or some value is true; otherwise, it will automatically go into the garbage. For doing the same, various directives such as v-if and v-else come into play. If the coder wants to evaluate some value as true and print it, then he/she runs the v-if template. Otherwise, the user runs the v-else alternative. Both the directives have their own functionalities and are used massively in web development and for creating other codes.
6. There exists a simple API protocol that helps the piece of code to loop with the help of arrays. To do this, the users need to grab the target array and place the directive (here, v-for is used). Also, users can see all the properties of codes and objects as the array stores the objects only. When the v-for feature is used in the array, it separates out objects which use looping functionality with the help of different properties.
7. Vue has an amazing feature of two-way data binding and reactive data binding. The main role of reactive data binding is to keep the information up to date without any kind of human interference. On the other hand, two-way data binding is also used which gives various links between JS and the DOM and vice versa. To implement this, the v-model is inserted and then changes into the DOM as per commands.
Vue.js is now used by web development companies who provide the utmost website development services because of its highly functional web development and easy to handle features. It is also used by those companies who are providing responsive web design services. Its UI has so many interesting features that are looked forward to by users to develop high-quality web pages and applications.